This is the long overdo makeup look that I first posted on my tumblr! Ahh senior photos are in less than 24 hours and I still don't have a clue as to what to wear or have on my face! So this is just one of the options I've created. Minus the false lashes, I don't think I want to go that dramatic for my photos.
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Bronze
- Mirabella pigment in Bronze - all over lid
- Naked Palette - Buck on the crease, Hustle over it
- Wet n Wild's Vanity Palette - the Burgundy shadow that's matte (used to deepen the outer V)
- NYC palette in Union Square - the purple shadow on the outer v to add a pop of color
- Maybelline's Gel Liner in Blacket Black
- Ardell Luvies Lashes
Since I didn't go to high up on the crease I find this very wearable for everyday. I want to keep my face natural for the most part! Now I just have to practice smiling without looking sarcastic (harder said than done!)
|Taken on a separate date, no lashes!|
What do you usually wear for photo ops! Or your senior photos specifically!