I'm finally back for good! My last high school finals have passed and now I have some free time to focus on my blog. I really wish I could pull this type of look on an everyday basis! Click below for more photos, products, and maybe a few pictures of my little cutie :3
For this look I mostly used the Naked palette, I wanted something that would be light but enhance my crease. I also used some white liner and falsies to open up my eyes, plus it's a personal pet peeve of mine when i see liner that goes above the lashes to the point where you can't see them - haha, I don't think that even made sense. But blah. These are the Ardell Whispies, I'm terrible at lashes so apologies if it looks a bit odd.
- Naked Palette (Mix of Buck and Naked on the crease, Virgin as the highlight and near the tear duct)
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips (I used a mix of the lighter shades on my lid)
- NYX's eyeliner in 'White'
- Sephora Cream Liner in Black (the creamiest liner ever, it came in a huge palette I got last Christmas and it still hasn't dried up - I love!)
- Black Matte Shadow from WnW (to set the liner)
- Ardel Whispies
- Loreal Voluminious Mascara in Black
Again love love love the liner, I tried to make it as precise as I could!
Loook at this cute puppy:
|Cute little fohawk!|
|at my side - blogging!|
Have a great Christmas and a happy New Year from Sparky and I. And as always thank you so much for reading!